We are currently looking for a Regional In-house Sales Negotiator to join our busy UK Sales Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton (West Yorkshire, UK). The position offers an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and prospering company with a very achievable commission structure.
The Ideal Candidate
- On the ball, motivated and energized
- You really will lead by example and have a proven experience of achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- An excellent communicator, you’ll understand the importance of building a genuine rapport with customers
- Understanding customers needs
- A proven track record in sales
- Hard working and competitive
- Determination to succeed & progress your career in a fast paced environment
- Target driven
- Ability to work remotely (with minimum supervision) to meet targets & objectives
- As a key member of a Regional Sales team, you will be working alongside approximately 10 field based representatives, assisting them in planning and negotiating new sales.
- You would be expected to follow up unsold appointments, progressing these enquiries into sales by implementing a sales process proven to achieve results.
- Pension Provision
- Healthcare Provision
- Free Parking
- Excellent Transport Links to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton
- In-house Canteen
- Induction and Training Programme
- On-going Coaching and Development
About Acorn Stairlifts UK
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.