We are currently looking for Sales Closer's to join our growing UK Sales Department.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous sales experience is essential, preferably in a similar environment.
- Must be self motivated and used to working to targets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to deliver results in a pressured situation.
- The ability to have understanding for our customers situations.
- Able to work as a key member in a busy sales team.
Making outbound calls to customers that have had a survey conducted to establish if they wish to proceed with the sale and help with any objections or queries.
- Establishing rapport with the customers
- Identifying customer’s mobility needs
- Selling the benefits of the Acorn Stairlifts
- Working smart to achievable targets
- Re-generate interest from older canvass data, if required making a high volume of calls.
- Liaise with the Field Based Representatives in your region; managing their diaries, making plans on appointments and following through with those plans to achieve an onsite sale.
- Take payments and ensuring all relevant documentation is complete.
- Keep up to date with any changes in the market and current trends of our competitors, sharing this information with your colleagues.
- Working with other internal departments to ensure the customers needs and expectations are met using compliance regulations.
- Promote the company in the highest possible manner by focusing on the customers needs and providing accurate information.
- Pension Provision
- Healthcare Provision
- Free Parking
- Excellent Transport Links to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton
- In-house Canteen
- Induction and Training Programme
- On-going Coaching and Development
About Acorn Stairlifts UK
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.