We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance Department based at our Headquarters in Steeton (West Yorkshire, UK).
Purpose: Responsible for collecting and analysing business data
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND CV'S DIRECT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS, PIVOTS, INDEX, MATCH)
- Experience as a data analyst or business analyst preferred
- Part qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- 2 years experience within a Finance Team
- Create monthly and annual subsidiary and Group KPI reporting and report to the Finance Reporting Manager with timely and accurate financial information.
- Liaise with department heads, reviewing KPIs and providing analysis and support, allowing senior management to make operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- Collect and interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports.
- Reconciling data generated by multiple company systems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Help develop reports and analysis and identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Preparation of UK VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat returns. Ensure accuracy of data submissions.
- Day to day support in relation to Financial Reporting Manager and Finance Director as and when required.
- Pension Provision
- Healthcare Provision
- Free Parking
- Excellent Transport Links to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton
- In-house Canteen
- Induction and Training Programme
- On-going Coaching and Development
About Acorn Stairlifts UK
Employing over 1,700 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.